Learn to code!
In the past, we’ve given small courses on programming and game development through various organizations in the Kansas City area. Here are a few classes we’ve taught!
- Introduction to C++ Programming
- Introduction to Game Programming with Lua
- Introduction to Visual Novel Programming with Python
- Introduction to Web Development
- Introduction to Programming Concepts with Scratch
- Introduction to 2D Game Art
Or, if you’re not in the Kansas City area, you can view these free web-based courses! All courses are licensed under a Creative Commons license and are free to use for education
If you have any questions about the courses, please contact Rachel at Rachel@Moosader.com
Rachel has taught at JCCC (as adjunct and full time faculty) and at UMKC (as adjunct). Rachel makes their educational resources available online mostly via GitHub.
- CS 134: Programming Fundamentals
- CS 200: Concepts of Programming Algorithms using C++
- CS 210: Discrete Structures I
- CS 211: Discrete Structures II
- CS 250: Data Structures using C++
- CS 201: Problem Solving and Programming II (C++)
Volunteering & Events
Occasionally we do community outreach, to teach the basics of game programming to kids and adults!