Welcome to Moosader.com!
Moosader is a one-woman game development studio in Kansas City, which is focused on:
- Making fun games for various platforms
- Tinkering with Open Source projects
- Teaching others to make games through written and YouTube programming lessons
- Teaching other topics through writing games and software
- Providing a community (through message boards, IRC chatrooms, and even G+ hangouts) for members to discuss their projects, ask for help, and make friends
Rachel & Moosader
Moosader was founded by Rachel J. Morris, originally as a series of programming projects built in her spare time. These days, the focus is on Android game development. You can follow Moosader news, or connect with Rachel, through various forms of social media:
Beyond Moosader.com, I run several other websites relating to different interests. These are:
- ArtSader – A royalty-free assets site, with music and art provided by Moosader community members and available for free, either as Public Domain or a Creative Commons license
- Esperanimeo – An Esperanto-language entertainment blog, containing comics, Let’s Play videos, video game translations, and more.
- Nia Ido – An Ido-language community & blog, similar to Esperanimeo but smaller
- haMor Games - Collaborative games made with my cousin, Rebekah Hamilton, and myself.